Communication Is Key
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join request

Go down

Join request Empty Join request

Post by bloodshed714 Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:30 am

First off, it wouldn't let me make this thread in the clan recruiting section... sorry about that.

Gamer Tag: bloodshed714 ( http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/bloodshed714/stats/227974009/xboxone/ )

Kit Mostly Used: Engineer!

Hours You Play: Whenever I can, so basically every day. As of right now, i have about 350 hours clocked in on Battlefield 4 (xbox 360 and xbox one times combined)

Do you know anyone in CiK? Not personally, but i did play on the old BF3 server quite often. Although that was a long time ago so i doubt anyone remembers

Why Should We Let You Join CiK? I HATE being on a team without teamwork. I also HATE playing game modes without teamwork. Which is exactly why my top 2 game modes are the 2 game modes that require the most teamwork (RUSH and Obliteration). I also ALWAYS play the objective. There was a thread on the forums that was titled "best quality about the person above you" and the person that commented below me said my best quality was playing the objective. I'm not quite sure how he knew that by looking at my battlelog page... but hey.. it's true Smile . And also, back in the days of battlefield 3, i also played on the CiK server a lot because... well, it was fun and full of people with mics and teamwork! Very Happy

bloodshed714

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum